Me & The Horse I Rode In On

Friday, January 12, 2007

A Scathing Critique

After reading Bush's address to the nation three times now, I became more and more incensed with each passing word. I wasn't "flattered" that he apologized for his actions. I wasn't comforted by his plan which was supposed to be new but in fact was not. As the rage boiled in my head, I needed someone else to straighten out his labyrinth of rhetoric. I needed one who could remember and piece together his flip-flopping and delusional approach to governing a nation. That person is Keith Olbermann. Though much of the media have lost their spine, his voice is a welcome criticism of the worst president ever.

The full article is here. (My favorite quote: "Oceana has always been at war with East Asia...")

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

1 Comments:

  • Keith Olbermann is a douche. If him and O'Reilly were on the same political wavelength they would be a match made on heaven.

    By Blogger cmo, At 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home