Me & The Horse I Rode In On

Saturday, October 14, 2006

One Down, So Many To Go

On my life's checklist was a goal of one day returning enough bottles and cans to walk away with over $20. I am thrilled to say that today I reached this goal after months and months of painstaking ingestion of alcohol.

Let me break this down for you:

$2.00 in cans = 40 Units
$18.70 in bottles = 76 Units

$20.70 in bottle/can returns = 116 Total Units

Of those cans, almost all were Pabst that friends brought over. Of the bottles, the vast majority were from Widmer in one variety or another. Basically, I should be buying stock in Widmer since I use so much of their product.

Oh, and they had to change the bins twice for me.

2 Comments:

  • As former Safeway employees, You and I know just how much they love you for coming in with all those bottles and cans, eh?

    By Blogger Mr. Burns, At 10:18 AM  

  • No kidding. Nothing like clocking in and having four salivating hobos waiting for that skribble of "refund $.20" written on your notepad.

    By Blogger Infused Confusion, At 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home