Me & The Horse I Rode In On

Monday, September 18, 2006

Boo Fuckin' Hoo

After reading all the stupid commentator's opinions regarding the outcome of the Oregon/Oklahoma game on Saturday, allow me to add my opinion:

1) Bad calls happen all the time. Sometimes they happen for your team, sometimes they happen against it. To say that this call would have been the end for Oregon is true, but that brings me to my second point:

2) OKLAHOMA BLEW IT!!! After that "bad call", we still had to go clear across the field, make a touchdown and the extra point in order to come out ahead. They totally blew it defensively. The game was far from over, which brings me to my third point:

3) OKLAHOMA BLEW IT AGAIN!!! We completely shut them out of a touchdown after an incredible kick return that put them well within striking distance. In fact, I was pretty damn sure they would score something, but no. We blocked what looked to be a perfectly-lined up field goal so too bad.

In the end, Oregon won with perfect execution and a level of dedication bordering on insanity. This game will go down as one of the greatest in Oregon history because when it mattered most, WE SHUT THEM DOWN.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home