Me & The Horse I Rode In On

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Gospel According to Showgirls

Inspired by the spirit of Nomi Malone, I feel compelled to bring you a recently written passage as divinely inspired unto me. Peace and cum be with you.

From the Psalms of Nomi, Chapter 7:

The stripper pole is my shepherd, I shall not want.
It maketh me rub my vag and licketh its oily surface:
It leadeth me down to the stage and up to the rafters.
It restoreth my titties:
It leadeth me in paths of NOT SLUTTINESS for it's names' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of greasy men,
I will drink Cristal: for thy shining surface is with me:
Their rods and their staffs will penetrate me.
Thou preparest the stage before me in the presence of Cristal Connors;
Thou annointest my head with lube; my vag runneth over.

Surely fame and penetration will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in Versace at Cesar's Palace forever.

Amen.

2 Comments:

  • I love going to church... of showgirls.

    Ironically, my word verification is iuexalt. In other words, it is I you exalt.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:53 PM  

  • This is great.

    I have one word:


    HOLLLA!!!!!

    By Blogger Copy Editor, At 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home