Me & The Horse I Rode In On

Monday, March 14, 2005

FINALLY

Why haven't I posted in so long? WHY?! I'm going to blame my lack of enthusiasm towards my blog on this huge paper that is now completed. I am happy to email a copy to any of you who wish to have it. It's 20 pages of ethical craziness and I'm so glad it's all over. This term is friggin' over.

Pretty soon I'll be in Disneyland with Robin and Scott. We're flying into John Wayne airport, which I hear is totally fun because it's not LAX (short for LAX-ATIVE, meaning when you see this dismal pile of concrete and the traffic around it, you'll crap yourself).

So yeah, I haven't been posting like I told you I would in my New Year's resolutions. You'll all be happy to know, however, that I have been working out almost every day (weekends are the exception) and have already lost three pounds! Yay to me.

Sara and I had tremendous amounds of fun, just look at her blog if you don't believe me. Angelene's birthday was totally rememberable, except I don't remember her last name. I just remember her boobs.

That's what I have to say for now. My brain is complete mush. I PROMISE I'll post more next term. And by "promise", I mean perhaps. By "perhaps", I mean I hope. By I "hope", I mean, uh, we'll see.

3 Comments:

  • I'm so glad you posted! I've missed you in cyberland, even though I've seen you much in reality. Want to do dinner tomorrow night??

    By Blogger Sara, At 7:16 PM  

  • About fucking time!

    I check every day, thinking "I hope Patrick updates today." Today you made me a little happy.

    I'd love to read your paper.

    By Blogger Copy Editor, At 12:13 PM  

  • Hey Jo, I don't have your email. Email it to me at: moorepatrick@gmail.com

    By Blogger Infused Confusion, At 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home