Me & The Horse I Rode In On

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

My New Phone

Robin is so smart. He knew of some contract signing specials Cingular/AT&T are having right now. I'm totally going to hawk this company for a minute and if you don't like it, you must be a Verizon customer.

Listen up! If you're an AT&T customer OR Cingular customer that needs to renew your contract, you can get stellar phones for FREE!! I mean it! My phone is on the link below; it's oh so pretty...

MOTORIFIC!


Plus I get free mobile-to-mobile minutes all the time, rollover minutes.... I can say with zestful confidence that this company knows how to treat their clients.

2 Comments:

  • you're not fully clean unless you're zestfully clean!!!!

    By Blogger cmo, At 10:07 AM  

  • Patrick Moore makes a new blog post..
    P-p-p-p-p Patrick...

    It's time, honey!

    By Blogger Sara, At 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home