Me & The Horse I Rode In On

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Links

A guy at work told me about this site. They're a bunch of stupid videos, some of which are completely stupid, some that are only mildly stupid.

STUPID VIDEOS!

Another site which brings me unbridled joy is...

HAPPY TREE FRIENDS

Mmmmmm, smells like some news organizations are more fragrant than others!

THE ONION

Need fantastic, well-researched movie reviews? Check this out:

ROTTEN TOMATOES


Hope these tickle your fancy and light your face on fire.

2 Comments:

  • Wow, blogger changed the way you can leave comments...cool. My favorite on Stupid Videos was the one called girls working out or something like that. Great stuff.

    By Blogger Sara, At 11:10 AM  

  • Yeah, go see "Pet of the Week" on stupid videos... it is funny as hell...
    And I haven't seen Happy Tree Friends in forever, have they put out any new DVD's my friends only had the first two. Never before then had I watched a cartoon through my fingers like it was a horror film... wow

    By Blogger Miss Clare, At 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home