Me & The Horse I Rode In On

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The New Year

As it is time for reflection and projection, I submit my list of things to accomplish in 2005:

* Blog more!
* Lose the 7 pounds I gained in December (ahhh, but what a sweet 7 pounds it is!!)
* Ski (water and snow) as much as humanly possible
* Further my friendship with all those I grew close to in 2004 (mostly the ladies!!)
* Read a book
* Slow down and relax
* Camp, camp, camp
* Practice piano and relearn the Chopin Ballad #3
* Learn to wakeboard
* Play with Luna more
* Go to Portland lots more
* Use both my heart AND my head when determining a course of action
* Further my intellectual development by conversing with those whose opinion is different than my own
* Play less video games


I learned a lot in 2004; mostly the importance of truth in one's life. I wish all of you a happy and productive new year and hope you stick to your resolutions.

2 Comments:

  • PLAY LESS VIDEO GAMES???? ARE YOU FUCKING BATTY???? I THINK MY MIND IS GOING TO EXPLODE... I MEAN, THE REST OF THE STUFF WAS GOOD, BUT COME ON, IN MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE VIDEO GAMES = HOT CHICKS! EVERBODY KNOWS THAT! I GUESS THAT WOULDN'T MATTER TO YOU, BUT THEY ALSO MAKE YOUR JOHNSON BIGGER. THAT'S BEEN SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN BY WWW.CHRISMOOREISALWAYSRIGHTABOUTEVERYTHING.COM/PATRICKISNOT/EVANISESPECIALLYNOT/HOME.HTML. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT YOU CAN GO TO YOUR TOWER AND FUCKING NAP.

    By Blogger cmo, At 3:07 PM  

  • I have to say that while Chris is a cocky and uninformed mutha fuckah (referring specifically to games=hot chicks), he is right about one thing: Yeah, right. An addict is an addict, and video games are crack. Good luck!

    By Blogger Sara, At 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home