Me & The Horse I Rode In On

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Meet Claudette!


Why is "dress up" in quotes? How does one MILK a spirit, particularly a holiday one? What is polyresin? Since when is Spring the only season? If I put Claudette in my toilet after I take a dump, does that qualify as anywhere she would look charming in my home? I have questions, Claudette, questions that need answers if your existence is indeed pure and not, as I highly suspect, a malignant incarnation painfully aborted from a gaping soulless abyss.

Aside from those questions which are based purely on the ad itself, could you please explain your religiously-biased and seasonalist tendencies? The holidays you celebrate are all Christian, and the only season you celebrate is Spring. Why not just come out and say that your Spring outfit was originally going to be Easter? What are you trying to pull? You think you're appealing to a broader base of consumers simply because you throw in a neon flower mumu and claim to celebrate the pagan season of Spring? Please. You don't fool me! Summer and Fall are better seasons by far and you know that!

And also, you're lazy Claudette. There, I said it. To celebrate an entire holiday (or that ONE season), all you do is put on a different hat and cape? If you're going to pull out the same tired outfit year after year for the same holiday, at least have the decency to change the pattern! Your lack of imagination is staggering and only fuels my theory that you come from place of eternal blackness. What? Prove me wrong! ZOMBIES have more originality than you.

How dare you, Claudette. How.... DARE you.

2 Comments:

  • What they didn't list in this particular ad is that Claudette comes in these refreshing bovine varieties: Holstein, Guernsey, Charolais, Black Angus, and chartreuse. And Autumn. So, really, what more could you possibly want?

    By Blogger April, At 9:50 PM  

  • Too bad she's not a Chia Cow. You could plant a variety of herbs to suit the season!

    By Blogger Sara, At 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home