Me & The Horse I Rode In On

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Awwww! Cheer up!

I have long been searching for a way to cheer myself up after a rough day. Sometimes I pretend I'm talking to a unicorn, sometimes I pretend I am a unicorn, and sometimes I pretend to pretend to be being a unicorn. Unfortunately, if I come home with a slew of bad days behind me, the unicorns tire of my mopey attitude. They are, after all, the happiest and most bestest creatures ever. After years of searching, I finally found a way to happy myself up without bothering the unicorns so much:


3 Comments:

  • The funny thing is that this could work with my students. Maybe I'll order one.

    By Blogger Sara, At 6:16 PM  

  • This is fake, right? If it's not fake, just tell me it is. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, TELL ME IT'S FAKE!

    Although, with his taste in shirts, that guy needs all the store-bought encouragement he can get.

    Word verification: cadist. I think that's someone who gets sexual gratification from whipping caddies.

    By Blogger April, At 12:24 AM  

  • Did anyone else notice that none of the puzzle pieces actually fit together? Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that defeat the purpose?

    By Blogger Angelene, At 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home