Me & The Horse I Rode In On

Monday, May 12, 2008

Bill O'Reilly Can't Read; Doesn't Understand Phrases

Before Bill O'Reilly was granted his very own show, he was just another shill reading entertainment news off a teleprompter. That is, if he could read the words. Based on the following clip, I'm not surprised that Fox gobbled him up. In fact, I'm pretty sure that if anyone on TV can get a Fox executive to say, "Holy shit! That guy/chick is an insane asshole who can't read!," s/he gets a job as a Fox political pundit. This made my Monday morning worth getting up:

CLICK ME

2 Comments:

  • I can tactfully sum up Bill O'Reilly's entire television career into one word: Unprofessional

    I can honestly sum it up in one different word: Abomination

    By Blogger Mr. Burns, At 2:40 PM  

  • Wow.

    Mr. Burns, I think "abomination" is still pretty tactful. None of the words I would use to describe him and the fact that some people consider him to be a "journalist" can be said on television.

    By Blogger Copy Editor, At 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home