Me & The Horse I Rode In On

Monday, April 14, 2008

It's Here!


It took the board months to settle on a packaging design for the OK queer aid. I'm also relieved that they decided on mint. The other options were catty, diva, and those shoes don't go with that belt, and I was all, "You guys, those aren't even flavors!" I'm glad they took my critique seriously.

The full medical benefits of the OK Queer Aid have not yet been released, but I can give you an insider's scoop! The deluxe package comes with heightened snarkiness and the ability to sense paisley through three layers of clothing. Get yours today!

4 Comments:

  • I have a Queer-Aid emergency! What happens if a heterosexual puts one on? Because I...did, and I feel kind of, uh...well, something's not right.

    Should I take it off, or put on more, or move it to a different location or what?

    By Blogger April, At 7:24 PM  

  • ...so is it a mint-flavored band-aid? I mean, all name jokes aside, just what the name of Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ is this thing supposed to be?!?!?

    By Blogger Mr. Burns, At 8:58 AM  

  • April: That's all part of the queering process. You see, the first few uses will cause increased flaming. Spontaneous Broadway show tunes are common.

    Mr. Burns: It is, in a word, perfection. How else would one address their queerage?

    By Blogger Infused Confusion, At 7:43 PM  

  • Uh-oh. Spontaneous Broadway show tunes? I burst into "I Feel Pretty" just this morning, without even using Queer-Aid. I did spend Thursday night at Margaret Cho's show in Portland, surrounded by every gay man in Oregon. It must be contagious.

    By Blogger Copy Editor, At 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home