Me & The Horse I Rode In On

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hey Kids, Gather 'Round! This is What a Fear Mongerer Looks Like!

I realize that the past few posts have been videos. Perhaps someday my blog will return to its usual sparkling commentary full of innuendo, double entendre and a certain je ne sais quoi. In the mean time, here's another video! And might I just say, Bill O'Reilly keeps looking sexier and sexier. And by sexier I mean creepier. And by creepier I mean crazier. And by crazier I mean douchier. I could go on, but I'm sure you'll see what I mean...


2 Comments:

  • As a grammar nazi, I resent being compared to the KKK or the hippies.

    And isn't it interesting how almost any 2-minute-long video is improved by the inclusion of O Fortuna as its backing music? I've yet to find an exception to that rule.

    By Blogger April, At 7:00 PM  

  • I don't see any difference between a video like this and the Nazi movement. Not a single difference. They are literally the same thing. Am I wrong?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home