Me & The Horse I Rode In On

Thursday, June 07, 2007

This Is Me Not Blogging About Paris Hilton

This is me, sitting here not talking about Paris Hilton. I don't even want to mention the fact that she was released for "medical conditions" after already having her sentence reduced by half. I don't think it should be said that her people are still trying to strum the strings of empathy for a little bitch who is serving the rest of her "sentence" by remaining under house arrest in her 8,000 square foot mansion. I certainly wouldn't want to bring attention to the fact that whatever she's paying her lawyers isn't nearly enough because they basically just teleported to the moon and shot moon rockets back to earth which laid waste to an otherwise sterling justice system.

This is me, not talking about Paris Hilton whose incredibly undeserved attention is gnawing at my otherwise uncaring brain.

8 Comments:

  • It sounds now like her "medical condition" was being depressed and crying a lot. And all this time I thought jail was supposed to be happy funtime.

    By Blogger cmo, At 5:24 PM  

  • $75 million. I didn't hear that her lawyers were paid $75 million.

    By Blogger Mr. Burns, At 7:31 PM  

  • This is me, not commenting to say that had you not not blogged about Paris Hilton, I would have not blogged about her on my site.

    By Blogger Copy Editor, At 8:53 PM  

  • ... So since I didn't not blog about not Paris Hilton, you didn't not choose to not blog about her?

    By Blogger Mr. Burns, At 9:39 AM  

  • Let's not get into an argument of semantics here, Evan. You didn't not blog about not Paris, true. However, the fact that I didn't not blog about her doesn't not mean we both don't care. Realistically speaking, not caring about one who doesn't not matter not only supports a larger framework of caring but also shows we don't not prescribe to not blogging about Paris Hilton. Really, let's don't not be civil to one another.

    By Blogger Infused Confusion, At 10:17 AM  

  • Don't not comment not nowhere except not anywhere but inside the outside of the subject of not Paris Hilton.

    By Blogger Mr. Burns, At 1:33 PM  

  • I had a fantastic sarcastic comment to add to that conversation and my computer ate it.

    So, just sharing (even though we all don't care) that Paris has gone back to jail (despite the fact that people are dying all over the world, it happened to be the main story on one of my google feeds).

    Also, that I wrote a new blog post that is actually NOT about Paris Hilton. In like, any way.

    By Blogger Copy Editor, At 2:33 PM  

  • Isn't this great, Patrick? We're actually getting comments for a change! And all it took was ecoterrorism and Not-Paris-Hilton.

    By Blogger Mr. Burns, At 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home