Me & The Horse I Rode In On

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I Hate That Last Post

I'm having trouble saying what I want to on this stupid blog. I swear, my real-life projects are much more developed and eloquent. It's this goddam internet. Lazy, no good internet. I would just delete the last post, but someday my blog will sell for $0.0000000002 and I couldn't handle it selling for less. You can't get that much money unless you have a complete set of ramblings, crap and all.

I hope this day finds you all doing something exciting, something new and not something Courtney Love would do.

4 Comments:

  • I liked that last post. I just disagree and didn't want to take the time to write an eloquent reply. But I thought it was quite good. I think you should just keep on keepin' on.

    By Blogger Ben A. Johnson, At 12:40 PM  

  • Awww shucks Ben. You make me feel like the prettiest girl in school.

    I was probably being a *tad* harsh on myself. That has to be it, because National Fishing For Compliments Day is next month...

    By Blogger Infused Confusion, At 2:47 PM  

  • Patrick: I can't say if I agree with your last post because I haven't seen the movie yet (but as I said, am leaving in about half an hour to go see it). However, I thought it was a well-written post and your arguments are clear. Your posts are always a good read and usually rather eloquent. I love reading what you have to say.

    P.S. Yeah, yeah. I know my own blog is in dire need of an update. I'll do it soon.

    P.P.S. Happy early Fishing For Compliments Day!

    By Blogger Copy Editor, At 7:57 PM  

  • See my long-ass comment ot the last post.

    There are some things Courtney Love would do that I'd like to do today. I mean, I'd like to get laid today and and she's clearly had a LOT of sex.... not that I'm saying I want to be a crack ho. I just want some.

    By Blogger Copy Editor, At 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home