Me & The Horse I Rode In On

Thursday, April 19, 2007

I Like, But I Don't Like

I'm ripping this off from a friend-of-a-friend's blog but they posted it so long ago that I don't feel bad. Plus, there's no such thing as originality anymore. It's buried and fossilized with the dinosaurs and stuff.

I like it when: People have different points of view
I don't like it when: People shout instead of listen

I like it when: Art makes me think harder about culture or life in general
I don't like it when: I have to draw something

I like it when: Friends are there for you
I don't like it when: I forget that

I like it when: I can bask in the sunshine, play in clean lakes and breathe fresh air
I don't like it when: People take nature for granted

I like it when: I drink wine
I don't like it when: I drink liquor directly after

I like it when: I think of something to blog about
I don't like it when: I can't articulate my thoughts

I like it when: I meet new and interesting people
I don't like it when: They wind up being super douchy

I like it when: I watch Lost every Wednesday with friends
I don't like it when: I lose consciousness because my heart is pumping too fast

I like it when: Music reminds me how special it is to be human
I don't like it when: Music reminds me how difficult it is to be human

I like it when: I discover something about myself of which I was previously unaware
I don't like it when: That discovery is a painful zit, you know, one of those really super deep ones that doesn't surface for like two days.

I like it when: Domestic animals are cared for and loved
I don't like it when: I see ones that aren't

I like it when: The news has something decent to report
I don't like it when: Something news-worthy is buried in 30 minutes of fluff

I like it when: I learn something new
I don't like it when: I have to use it for evil doings

I like it when: I play cribbage
I don't like it when: I double-skunk people. Except Chris.

I like it when: I wear my Chacos
I don't like it when: I have to smell them

I like it when: Humor is thoughtful
I don't like it when: People don't get my awesome jokes

I like it when: There are things to do at work
I don't like it when: I have to pretend like I'm doing something because my boss thinks any typing is good typing. Hence, this totally rad blog post.

1 Comments:

  • I like it when: You write in your blog
    I don't like it when: Few other people do.

    By Blogger Mr. Burns, At 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home